Truck Receiver Hitch Kit
Purchased product to be delivered in approximately 4 weeks.
- Installs on either the left or right side of the hitch
- Constructed from aluminum and steel w/ powder coat and anodized finish
- 700 lb. load capacity
- ASME and OSHA compliant
- 4 ft. crane weighs approximately 35 lbs.
- Comes pre-assembled and load-test certified
- Crane rotates 360 degrees
- Manually operated crane w/ built-in brake mechanism
- Strap: 20' mil-spec webbing w/ 1.25 ton hook w/ latch
- Fits all 2" receiver hitches w/ no modifications needed
- Hitch kit is offset by 36.5" for tailgate clearance
- Easy to remove crane from hitch mount and fold away
- Made in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty
- Demo Video
This package includes everything you need to install and use this crane for you next job. SpitzLift backs their cranes with a three year warranty, and the strap comes with a one year warranty. They do offer a recertification program that you can read about under the warranty section below. SpitzLift is proudly made in the USA and meets your ASME and OSHA requirements. Made using top quality materials and workmanship, you can be assured these products are built to last.