We offer four different mounting systems for service body trucks to accommodate a variety of truck upfit dsigns and lifting applications.
SpitzLift Aluminum Cranes:
- Designed and engineered to be payload efficient – total payload-to-vehicle is less than 100 lbs. fully installed
- SpitzLift weighs less than 40 lbs. No additional reinforcement or crane pedestals are required.
- Load-tested and arrive pre-assembled with load-test certification.
- Can be moved from vehicle to vehicle and/or used in other off-vehicle applications.
- Meets ASME and OSHA requirements.
- Spec Bid documents available upon request.
Top Mount - DC Powered Lift
Corner Mount - DC Powered Lift
Bed Mount - DC Powered Lift
Double Corner Mount - DC Powered Mount
This mount system is designed and engineered for service trucks in which field service technicians need a lower position for the crane in order to access parking garages. Both mount positions have full lifting capacity.